Viltrox 35mm f/1.8 AF Lens for Sony E-Mount
Use Code: DISCOUNT5%
Use Code : FLAT10
NO COST EMI
No-Cost EMI is eligible for a 3-month EMI period.
Get 2% additional Discount
NAME: K C ENTERPRISES
A/C NO: 502 000 230 75865
BANK NAME : HDFC BANK
IFSC : HDFC0000292
UPI payments by Paytm/ Gpay / PhonePe
On this Number: 9899965587 or Kawalchadha@paytm
CASH ON DELIVERY (COD)
- E-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
- Aperture Range: f/1.8 to f/16
- Nano-Coating and Resistance Coating
- Two ED Elements, Two Aspheric Elements
- Minimum Focus Distance: 15.7"
- Nano Multicoating and Resistance Coating
- Internal Focus Design
- STM Autofocus Motor
- Filter Size: 55mm
- Manual Aperture Ring with Auto Setting
Viltrox 35mm f/1.8 Overview
Compact and comfortable, the 35mm f/1.8 Lens from Viltrox is a wide-angle prime lens designed for full-frame-format Sony E-Mount mirrorless cameras. The versatile wide field of view is suitable for a broad range of subjects from portraiture to reportage, and the fast f/1.8 design excels in low-light conditions and for shallow depth of field applications. The optical design incorporates extra-low dispersion and high refractive index elements to suppress a variety of aberrations and distortion, and an HD Nano multi-layer coating has also been applied to reduce flare and ghosting for greater contrast in bright and backlit conditions.
- Prime wide-angle lens is designed for full-frame-format Sony E-Mount mirrorless cameras, and when used with APS-C format cameras, it has the equivalent perspective of a 52.5mm lens.
- Bright f/1.8 maximum aperture suits working in low-light conditions and also affords greater control over depth of field.
- Two extra-low dispersion elements and two high transparency elements reduce color fringing and chromatic aberrations in order to achieve a high degree of clarity and color accuracy.
- 10 elements in eight groups.
- Two aspheric elements help to control spherical aberrations and reduce distortion in order to realize high sharpness and accurate rendering.
- HD nano multi-layer coating has been applied to individual elements to suppress flare and ghosting for greater contrast and color fidelity when working in strong lighting conditions.
- STM stepping motor enables quick, quiet, and precise autofocus performance along with full-time manual focus override. The internal focusing design maintains the overall lens length during use for improved handling and quicker response.
- Integrated manual aperture ring for tactile exposure control; this ring also features an 'A' position for automated, camera-based aperture selection.
- Nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.
- Integrated micro-USB port for firmware updates.