Tamron SP 24-70mm f/2.8 Di VC USD G2 Lens
Characterized by apt focusing speed and image stabilization, the SP 24-70mm f/2.8 Di VC USD G2 from Tamron is a revised fast standard zoom covering a versatile wide-angle to portrait-length range. A sophisticated optical design with two extra refractive elements, three low dispersion elements, three glass-molded aspherical elements, and one hybrid aspherical element helps to suppress aberrations and distortion throughout the zoom range while eBAND and BBAR coatings have been applied to individual elements to control lens flare and ghosting for improved contrast and color fidelity. Balancing its optical attributes, this lens also utilizes a USM autofocus motor to deliver notably quick, quiet, and precise focusing performance that suits both stills and video applications. Also, 5-stop-effective Vibration Compensation helps to minimize the appearance of camera shake for sharper handheld shooting in difficult lighting conditions. Additionally, the lens is moisture-resistant and has a fluorine coating on the front element to enable its use in trying environmental conditions.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Builds upon the success of the original and much acclaimed SP 24-70mm VC USD A007
- State of the art CIPA certified image stabilisation level of 5 stops
- eBAND and BBAR coatings further improve light transmission and suppress internal reflections
- Firmware and settings customisable via optional TAMRON TAP-in Console (available separately)
- Lens, Lens Hood, Lens Caps, Instructions. Revamped AF system
Focal Length 24 to 70mm
Maximum Aperture f/2.8
Minimum Aperture f/22
Lens Mount Nikon F/Canon EF
Format Compatibility Full-Frame
Angle of View 84° 4' to 34° 21'
Minimum Focus Distance 1.25' / 38.1 cm
Maximum Magnification 0.2x
Optical Design 17 Elements in 12 Groups
Diaphragm Blades 9, Rounded
Focus Type Autofocus
Image Stabilization Yes
Filter Size 82 mm (Front)
Dimensions (ø x L) 3.48 x 4.3" / 88.4 x 109.2 mm
Weight 898.7 g
100% ORIGINAL & AUTHENTIC PRODUCTS