Tamron 35mm f/2.8 Di III OSD M 1:2 Lens for Sony E
A favored focal length for everything from street photography to portraiture, the 35mm f/2.8 Di III OSD M 1:2 from Tamron is a sleek and lightweight take on one of the most popular and beloved focal lengths around. Designed for full-frame Sony E-mount mirrorless cameras, this wide-angle prime is distinguished by its f/2.8 design that strikes a balance between speed and a compact design, making for a highly portable lens for use in a variety of situations. Also contributing to its versatility is a half life-size 1:2 maximum magnification ratio and 5.9" minimum focusing distance for working with close-up subjects. An OSD stepping motor achieves fast and near-silent autofocus performance along with full-time manual focus override. Additionally, the lens sports a moisture-resistant physical design along with a fluorine coating to suit working in inclement conditions.
- Wide-angle prime is designed for full-frame Sony E-mount mirrorless cameras, however is also suitable for use with APS-C models where it provides a 52.5mm equivalent focal length.
- Modestly bright f/2.8 maximum aperture strikes a balance between being suitable for working in available lighting conditions and realizing an impressively compact and lightweight profile.
- One LD (Low Dispersion) element reduces chromatic aberrations and color fringing in order to produce increased clarity and color fidelity.
- One molded glass aspherical element suppresses distortion and spherical aberrations for greater sharpness and more accurate rendering.
- BBAR (Broad-Band Anti-Reflection) coating has been applied to lens elements to reduce surface reflections and prevent lens flare and ghosting for increased contrast and color accuracy.
- Ideal for close-up shooting, this lens offers a half life-size 1:2 maximum magnification along with a minimum focusing distance of 5.9" to suit working at near distances.
- OSD stepping motor offers especially quiet, fast, and precise autofocus performance along with full-time manual focus override.
- A moisture-resistant construction benefits this lens' use in inclement conditions, and a fluorine coating has also been applied to the front lens element to protect against dust, dirt, and smearing.
- Rounded seven-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.
Focal Length 35mm
Maximum Aperture f/2.8
Minimum Aperture f/22
Lens Mount Sony E
Format Compatibility Full-Frame
Angle of View 63° 26'
Minimum Focus Distance 5.9" / 14.99 cm
Maximum Magnification 0.5x
Macro Reproduction Ratio 1:2
Optical Design 9 Elements in 8 Groups
Diaphragm Blades 7, Rounded
Focus Type Autofocus
Image Stabilization No
Filter Size 67 mm (Front)
Dimensions (ø x L) 2.87 x 2.5" / 73 x 63.5 mm
Weight 7.4 oz / 210 g
100% ORIGINAL & AUTHENTIC PRODUCTS