Nikon D500 20.9MP dslr camera with af-s dx 16-80mm ed vr lens
Meet the new DX flagship, the Nikon D500. At first glance, it may seem unimposing—but contained within a streamlined camera body is a veritable powerhouse of processing power and technological advances. The D500 is ready to go wherever your passion leads you, capturing everything with stunning clarity, speed and resolution. From busy, low-light cityscapes to thrilling wildlife scenes and fast action shots, the D500 is the ideal companion to your wanderlust. Marvel at the clarity of its cinematic 4K UHD video. Be amazed at its ruggedness and versatility. And, once you’ve captured your gorgeous photos, admire them on the D500’s high resolution tilt touchscreen display and share them via the built-in SnapBridge (Wi-Fi® + Bluetooth) capabilities. No matter what you shoot, you can be sure that the D500 will be up to the task, time and time again.
YOUR ULTIMATE TRAVEL COMPANION
The sleek and beautiful D500 goes anywhere you go, bringing along stunning resolution and performance. Packing a lot of power into a smaller camera body thanks to its DX sensor, means you can take advantage of the smaller and lighter DX lenses in the NIKKOR line—and when you’re travelling, every gram counts. The best part is, there’s no need to sacrifice image quality to gain portability. The D500 strikes the perfect balance with its 20.9-megapixel CMOS sensor, and is ready to capture the exquisite details, colours, and textures this world has to offer.
UNLEASH THE FULL POTENTIAL WITH NIKKOR LENSES
Like every Nikon DSLR, the D500 is best paired with legendary NIKKOR lenses which provide unequalled clarity and versatility. The NIKKOR legacy is unmatched—there's a reason over 95 million have been sold to date. Each lens offers a different view from which to capture your memories. Shooting landscapes or portraiture? The fast AF-S DX NIKKOR 16-80mm f/2.8-4E ED VR could prove to be your best friend. Or, extend your range with the lightweight AF-S DX NIKKOR 55-200mm f/4-5.6G ED VR II, ideal for shooting sports, parades or distant architecture. No matter your choice, pairing the Nikon D500 with renowned NIKKOR lenses is a recipe for success.
BURSTING WITH STATE-OF-THE-ART TECHNOLOGY
The new D500 is a technical marvel, the fruit of Nikon’s tireless strides towards producing the world’s greatest cameras. To preserve life’s most fleeting moments, you need a camera with incredible speed. The EXPEED 5 processor in the D500 opens up a world of possibilities, processing images fast enough to allow up to 10 frames per second so you don’t miss a moment of the action. The new Multi-CAM 20K autofocus system provides 153 AF points including 99 cross type points, which together enable you to create images that match your vision. It is also the first Nikon DX camera to utilise the new XQD memory card technology, which provides faster read/write and transfer speeds to fully take advantage of the D500's speed. Not quite ready to upgrade to XQD? That’s no problem, as the D500’s dual memory card slots can accept SD media as well. Although compact in size, the D500 certainly packs a punch.
YOUR IMAGES. THE WORLD. CONNECTED.
Now, sharing your amazing photos is easier than ever—the D500’s SnapBridge functionality enables multiple built-in connectivity options. Liberated from the constraints of connecting wires, you can transfer your images to a compatible smart device from anywhere in the world using Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) technology to eliminate the barrier between your camera and smart device. As an added benefit, the D500’s built-in Near Field Communication (NFC) capability makes it a breeze to connect the camera to your compatible smart device while the built-in Wi-Fi capability allows for faster wireless image transfer. For those looking for an even faster transfer solution, the D500 is also compatible with the optional WT-7A, enabling transmission of files to an FTP server or computer at speeds of up to 866.7 Mbps.
AF-S DX NIKKOR 16-80mm f/2.8-4E ED VR Lens
Included with the camera body is the AF-S DX NIKKOR 16-80mm f/2.8-4E ED VR lens, which provides a 24-120mm equivalent focal length range that covers wide-angle to telephoto perspectives. A bright f/2.8-4 maximum aperture range benefits working in low-light conditions and also affords greater control over focus placement for selective focus shooting. The optical design of this DX-dedicated zoom incorporates three aspherical elements and four extra-low dispersion elements, which combine to reduce both spherical and chromatic aberrations throughout the zoom range. This lens also incorporates a four stop-effective Vibration Reduction system to minimize the appearance of camera shake, and an electromagnetic aperture mechanism offers greater exposure stability at fast continuous shooting rates. Super Integrated and Nano Crystal Coatings have been applied to individual lens elements to control lens flare and ghosting, and both the front and rear elements also receive a fluorine coating to guard against smudging, moisture, and dust.
- Three types of auto white balance are available: Auto 0, which maintains natural white values under any lighting condition; Auto 1, which maintains a balance of color between the subject and ambient light conditions; and Auto 2, which renders colors with a natural warmth and retains the colors of various types of lighting.
- In-camera flicker reduction is available for both stills shooting and movie recording.
- Three different sizes of raw files can be used depending on your output needs; raw size medium and small are 12-bit lossless compressed NEF files while the large file size is a 14-bit lossless uncompressed or compressed NEF file.
- Spot White Balance control for live view shooting makes setting the white balance as easy as pointing to the area in the frame that should be white. Additionally, 1-6 preset white balance settings can be stored for easier switching between different light sources.
- The D500 is compatible with the radio-controlled Advanced Wireless Lighting system, which permits working with the optional WR-R10 Controller and WR-A10 Receiver, along with the SB-5000, for intuitive, controllable wireless flash shooting.
- Picture Control modes allow you to set predefined looks to imagery in-camera and include Landscape, Monochrome, Neutral, Portrait, Standard, Vivid, Flat, and user-customizable settings.
- Language support: Arabic, Bengali, Bulgarian, Chinese (Simplified and Traditional), Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Marathi, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese (Portugal and Brazil), Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Spanish, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, and Vietnamese.
Package Dimensions 24.6 x 23.2 x 21.2 cm; 860 Grams
Flash Memory Type SDHC, SDXC, SD Card
Included Memory Card Size 16 GB
Hardware Interface SDHC, SDXC, Secure Digital Card
Display Technology LCD
Standing screen display size 3.2 Inches
Image Stabilization Optical
Optical Zoom 1
Optical Sensor Resolution 20.9 MP
Min Focal Length 16 Millimeters
Video Capture Resolution 1080p
Batteries Included Yes
Batteries Required Yes
Battery Cell Composition Lithium Ion
Continuous Shooting Speed 10 fps
Connector Type Bluetooth, Wi-Fi
Flash Modes Description Automatic
Lens Type Mirror
Item Weight 860 g
- Nikon D500 DSLR camera: 1pcs
- Nikkor 16-800mm Lens : 1pcs
- Body cao BF-1B: 1pcs
- Rechargeable Li-ion Battery EN-EL15: 1pcs
- Battery Charger MH-25a: 1pcs
- USB Cable Clip: 1pcs
- HDMI Cable Clip: 1pcs
- USB Cable UC-E22: 1pcs
- Strap AN-DC17 : 1pcs
100% ORIGINAL & AUTHENTIC PRODUCTS