Celestron Oceana 7X50 Marine Binoculars
Product Description :
The Oceana marine binocular from Celestron is a waterproof binocular designed for marine use but it's also useful for various land based observations as well.
This feature-packed model includes an illuminated compass for direction finding, reticle for distance measurement, and a convenient center focus system. Maximum optical performance is appreciated with the BaK-4 prisms and fully multi-coated optics for ultra sharp images with high contrast and resolution. It has a large 50 mm objective lens to offer maximum image brightness even in low light conditions, like dusk and dawn.
- Center Focus for quick and easy focusing
- Fully Multi-Coated for maximum resolution and high contrast views
- Waterproof and Fogproof with nitrogen purging for all weather protection
- Rubber covered for protection and a firm grip
- Illuminated Compass built-in for direction location
- Reticle built-in for determining distance and size of objects
- Calculator Dial for quick distance measurement
- Aluminum Body
- Tripod adapter fitting for tripod mounting for increased stability
- Soft Carrying Case for protecting the binoculars
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Objective Lens Diameter: 50mm (1.97")
Angular Field of View: 7.5°
Linear Field of View (@1000 yds) / @1000 m): 394 ft (131 m)
Exit Pupil: 7.1mm (.28")
Eye Relief: 22mm (.86")
Close Focus: 33 ft (10 m)
Interpupillary Distance (max): 72mm (2.83")
Interpupillary Distance (min): 56mm (2.20")
Diopter Adjustment Range: ± 5
Twilight Factor: 18.7
Relative Brightness: 50.41
Limiting Stellar Magnitude: Ideal: 10.99 | Moderate: 9.99 | Poor: 8.99
Lens Coatings: Fully Multi-Coated
Prism Glass (Type): Bak-4
Prism Coatings: N/A
Weight: 41 oz (1162 g)
Environmental Protection: Waterproof
Nitrogen Filled: Yes
Tripod Adaptable: Yes
Carrying Case: Deluxe, heavy side ballistic-style nylon
Dimensions: 211mm x 81mm x 157mm (8.3" x 3.2" x 6.2")
Included Items: Specially designed high-viz orange striped carrying case | Attachable objective covers | Eyepiece cover | Lens cloth | Neck strap | Instruction manual
Never look directly at the Sun with the naked eye or with this optic. Permanent and irreversible eye damage may result.
Never use your optic to project an image of the Sun onto any surface. Internal heat build-up can damage the optic and any accessories attached to it.
Never leave your optic unsupervised. Make sure an adult who is familiar with the correct operating procedures is with your optic at all times, especially when children are present.