Celestron MicroDirect 1080p HD Handheld Digital Microscope
We’re taking our handheld digital microscope line to the next level with the MicroDirect 1080p HDMI Handheld Digital Microscope. Perfect for teachers, students, entomologists, forensic scientists, microscopic explorers, and more. This microscope not only offers true 1080p, high definition viewing, but also still image and video recording.
A New View
The MicroDirect 1080p HDMI Handheld Digital Microscope streams in amazingly clear 1080p HD video via HDMI cable-directly through a TV monitor or projector-- No computer needed. This microscope can connect to any compatible monitor or projector via HDMI cable for real 1080p HD video streaming at up to 220x magnification. That means high quality viewing of 3D specimens, samples, and even some slides!
REAL HD Video and Imaging
Great for the classroom, lab or home, the 3.5MP high speed sensor allows for high definition streaming and still image and video recording. Still images can be saved directly to the on-board Micro SD slot (card not included) while viewing on monitor. The downloadable PC software and USB cable make recording HD videos simple. Use the included fully adjustable stand to steady the microscope to get the perfect image or video.
- 1080p video streaming of microscopic worlds via included HDMI cable directly to your monitor or projector. NO COMPUTER NEEDED!
- 3.5MP high speed sensor has larger pixel sizes that allow more details and a higher refresh rate
- 10x to 220x power magnification
- Records high definition still images. Images are saved directly to a Micro SD card (not included)
- Capture 720p High Definition video at 30 fps when connected to a PC via USB using the downloadable Celestron Portable Capture HD software.
- Type of Microscope: Handheld Digital HD
- Nosepiece: Clear plastic
- Objective(s) Type: Single adjustable internal objective
- Focus Type(s): Barrel focus: Course Focus | Fine Focus
- Magnification Range: 10x to 220x
- Illumination Type: Ring Illuminator- 8 LED-Adjustable
- Illumination Position(s): Upper- At Nose
- Illumination Adjustability Mechanism: Adjustment Wheel- On barrel
- Power Source: 120V- USB 2.0 with micro USB Port at microscope (User supplied plug/adapter)
- Eyepiece Type: CMOS Sensor in lieu of eyepiece
- Sensor Size: 3.5MP | 1/3"
- Pixel Size: 2.3 μm
- Screen type: Monitor (HDMI) | PC Screen (USB 2.0)
- Screen Size: Connects via HDMI to any monitor or projector or connect to computer (using screen) via USB 2.0
- Memory Type: Micro SD card slot (card not included)
- Memory Size: Up to 32G
- Port(s) In: Micro USB 2.0 (pwr)
- Port(s) Out: Mini HDMI
- Still image capture resolution: 5120x720 (Interpolated) | 3849x2169 (Interpolated) | 3072x1728 (Interpolated) | 2304x1296 | 1920x1080 | WVGA
- Video resolution: Streaming (via HDMI):1080p (1920 x 1080) | Recording (USB 2.0) 1280 x 720 (720p) @30fps/ 848 x 480 @ 30 fps/ 640 x 480 (Max frame rate 30fps)
- Shutter trigger position: On body
- Shutter Speed: 1 sec. to 1/1000 sec.
- Software: HDMI Direct connect: No Software needed | USB 2.0 PC connect: Celestron Portable Capture Pro HD
- Software compatibility: Windows: 7.1/10 | Mac: Not Compatible
- Microscope Dimensions: Microscope: 155.6mm x 38mm x 38mm (6.125" x 1.5" x 1.5") | Stand: 119mm x 171.4mm x 482.6mm ( 4.68" x 6.75" x 6.19")
- Microscope Weight: 1.3 lbs (590g) (including stand)
- Included Items: Adjustable Stand | USB 2.0 cable | Calibration ruler | HDMI cable | Lens cloth | Quick Setup Guide