Canon RF 24-105mm f/4 L IS USM Lens ( Made in Japan )
RF24-105mm f/4L IS USM
Compact Multi-functional Zoom Lens
Being smaller and lighter while maintaining a constant maximum aperture of f/4 across its focal length makes this a very nifty lens for those who requires wide-angle to mid-telephoto coverage. Being the first full-frame L lens to be powered by the Nano USM, RF24-105mm f/4L IS USM provides responsive smooth focusing—suitable for video recording. With its image stabilization of up to 5-stops, you can achieve sharp images shooting handheld.
RF24-105mm f/4L IS USM features an additional control ring on the barrel that could be customised to control exposure settings; shutter speed, aperture, ISO and exposure compensation, effectively providing better control especially while shooting through the Electronic View Finder. The control ring has a tactile, easily distinguished surface and features a clicking mechanism that provides tangible feedback during adjustment.
Filter Size: 77mm
- RF-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
- Aperture Range: f/4 to f/22
- Super Spectra Coating
- Nano USM AF System
- Optical Image Stabilizer
- Customizable Control Ring
- Rounded 9-Blade Diaphragm
- Dust and Drip Resistant
OTHER DETAILED FEATURES
- Standard wide-angle to telephoto zoom lens is designed for use with full-frame Canon RF-mount mirrorless cameras.
- Constant f/4 maximum aperture maintains consistent illumination throughout the zoom range.
- Super Spectra coating has been applied to individual elements to minimize ghosting and flare for greater contrast and color neutrality when working in strong lighting conditions.
- An Optical Image Stabilizer helps to minimize the appearance of camera shake by five stops to better enable working in low-light conditions and with slower shutter speeds.
- Nano USM system utilizes both a ring type USM and an STM mechanism to realize quick and accurate focusing that is also smooth and near-silent to suit both photography and video applications. This focusing system also affords full-time manual focus control when working in the one-shot AF mode.
- Configurable Control Ring can be used to adjust a variety of exposure settings, including aperture, ISO, and exposure compensation.
- As a member of the esteemed L-series, this lens has a weather-resistant design that protects against dust and moisture to enable its use in inclement conditions.
- Rounded nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.
100% ORIGINAL & AUTHENTIC PRODUCTS