Canon EF-S 24mm F/2.8 STM Lens
The lightest and thinnest lens in the EF-S series for APS-C sensor cameras, the EF-S24mm f/2.8 STM is a pancake lens measuring 22.8mm in thickness (about a third in thickness in comparison to a kit lens) and weighing only 125g (the same weight as a smart phone). The 24mm (35mm equivalent) focal length grants the EF-S24mm f/2.8 STM a natural wide angle view, making it highly versatile for capturing everyday scenes involving pets, food, friends, and environments. Its short focusing distance of 0.16m and maximum magnification of 0.27x also makes it ideal for food photography and capturing small details. As the EF-S24mm f/2.8 STM operates on a quiet STM mechanism, audio quality of movies remains unaffected with the absence of noise from lens during the focusing process.
- Wide-angle lens for Canon APS-C cameras (equivalent to 38mm on a full-frame camera) offers an ultra-slim and lightweight design
- Slimmest and lightest lens of the EF-S series
- A stepping motor (STM) supports the Canon EOS Movie Servo AF function to provide smooth and quiet continuous AF during video recording, as well as when shooting photos
- Delivers outstanding image quality and excellent low-light performance
- Aspheric lens element helps you achieve a high level of image quality from the center to the periphery
- Optimized lens arrangement and coating helps minimize ghosting and flare.
Focal Length 24mm (35mm Equivalent Focal Length: 38.4mm)
Maximum Aperture f/2.8
Minimum Aperture f/22
Lens Mount Canon EF-S
Format Compatibility APS-C
Angle of View 59° 10'
Minimum Focus Distance 6.3" / 16 cm
Maximum Magnification 0.27x
Optical Design 6 Elements in 5 Groups
Diaphragm Blades 7, Rounded
Focus Type Autofocus
Image Stabilization No
Filter Size 52 mm (Front)
Dimensions (ø x L) 2.69 x 0.9" / 68.2 x 22.8 mm
Weight 125 g
100% ORIGINAL & AUTHENTIC PRODUCTS