Benro iTrip IT25 Aluminium Tripod Kit (Black)
The iTrip25 Aluminum Travel Tripod with Ball Head is a compact and lightweight support. It has a load capacity of 13.2 lb (6.0 Kg), weighs 3.5 lb (1.61 Kg), and extends from 16.3" (415mm) to 60.8" (1545mm). Due to its five-section reverse-folding legs, the iTrip25 folds down to 16.3 (415mm) " for transport in its included carrying case.
One of the tripod's legs can be removed and attached to the included ball head to convert into a monopod that extends to 63.4" (1610mm) high. The Arca-type compatible ball head has one lock to control the panning motion and ball movement, and it includes a quick-release plate.
Key Features :
• One spirit level, one adjustment knob design damping effect ball head, realizing any angle shooting, precise and efficient.
• Quick release plate with secure clip and rubber mat, double securing your camera from accident dropping. Leg angle adjustment lock ensures single adjustment of each leg.
• Typical regulating design of elevator, offering the different damping effect depends on the weight of your camera. 5-section column leg with quick release locks, giving a more convenient leg handling, satisfying your wanted height when shooting.
• The center axis inverted function ensures you lowest shooting. Supports disassembling into a monopod use, flexible and changeable. A portable pocket makes it easy to carry. Best choice for SLR camera in your travel.
• Head : The head is constructed from precision-machined black magnesium alloy, durable and stable.
• The spring hook at the bottom of the center column allows for hanging additional weight to increase stability.
• Legs : Legs of iTrip25 can be individually locked into place at three different angles to enable shoot in different ground situations. The shortest height is 415mm, convenient to shoot flower at low level. It allows placing the center column upside down for ground-level low-angle shooting.
• Anodized aluminum alloy legs and magnesium alloy main casting make the tripod durable, stable and charming.
• I like the Snap locks the iTrip25 adopts for leg extension and adjustment. They are quick and easy to open and lock. The rubber feet increase friction with ground.
• There are 5 leg sections to extend the tripod up to 1545mm(with the center column extended)and 1315mm(without the center-column Retracted).
• By removing the center-column and ballhead and screwing it into the leg with blue ring, the tripod can convert into a monopod, good for taking marvelous images without seconds delayed when travelling.
• One more thing about the head, the standard 3/8 head thread size is compatible with different types of tripods with standard screws.
• Maximum Load : 6 Kg
• Max H W/Col Extended : 1545mm
• Max H W/Col Retracted : 1315mm
• Min Height : 415mm
• Folded Length : 415mm
• Weight : 1.61 Kg
• No. of Leg Sections : 5
• Leg Angle : Reverse Folding with 3 Position Locks
• Leg Lock Type : Flip Lock
• Center Column : Sliding with telescoping Extension
• Tilt Range : -45°/+90°
• Head Type : Single Action Ballhead
• Panning Range : 360°
• Bubble Level : Yes
• Quick Release (QR) Plate : Arca-Swiss Style (PU50)
• Camera Mount thread Size : 1/4" -20
• Center Column attaches to one Leg Section converting into full size 63.4" (1610mm) Monopod.
100% ORIGINAL & AUTHENTIC PRODUCTS