GoPro 3-Way 2.0 (Grip/Arm/Tripod)
- 3-in-1 Design
- Compatible with GoPro HERO10
- Integrated Ball-Joint Head
- Handle Opens up to a Tripod Stand
- Waterproof Construction
- Captive Hardware, Never Lose Parts
- Compatible with GoPro Mounting System
- The ergonomic design makes the grip comfortable to use even during all-day adventures
- The folding extension arm acts as a handheld boom for selfies, overhead shots, follow-cam footage, or getting closer to the action
- Standard GoPro mounting base makes it easy to switch your camera between mounts
- Waterproof construction for use in and out of the water
- Measures 19.5" when fully extended and collapses to 8"
GoPro 3-Way 2.0 Overview
- Providing you with flexible support options for your GoPro camera in a single piece of gear, the GoPro 3-Way 2.0 is compatible with the GoPro HERO10 and other GoPro HERO cameras, and it transforms from a simple camera grip to an extension arm for selfies or boom shots to a small tripod for lock-off shots. The waterproof construction means you can use it during inclement weather, as well as in and around water.
- An improvement over the original GoPro 3-Way, the 2.0 version features a built-in ball joint so you can swivel or tilt your camera, and the handle opens up to create a tripod stand for lookoff shots. Another nifty feature is the captive hardware which means you don't have to worry about losing the locking knobs or any individual pieces. The 3-Way 2.0 is compatible with standard GoPro mounts.