Vanguard Alta Pro 2+ 263AB100 Aluminum-Alloy Tripod Kit with Alta BH-100 Ball Head
The Alta Pro 2+ 263AB100 tripod kit includes a lightweight, 26mm, 3-section aluminum tripod plus an Alta BH-100 ball head with independent friction control knob and max payload of up to 7 Kg/15.5 lbs. Featuring our unique MACC (Multi-Angle Center Column), it can be positioned at almost any angle from negative to positive, thus offering ultimate freedom of creativity.
The ALTA PRO 2+ 263AB100 is the new industry standard for an ultimate-performance tripod, guaranteed to flawlessly support not only your camera, but also your creative workflow.
- Ball Head - 360° panning, friction control, 2 Bubble levels, quick-release Arca-type system
- Rapid Action - intuitive setup in a matter of seconds
- Unique Perspective - MACC (Multi-Angle Center Column) for limitless shooting angles
- Unwavering - firm hexagonal center column
- Position Versatility - 3-section legs with 4 position angles - 20°, 40°, 60°,80°
- Robust - magnesium, aircraft aluminum for lightweight and long-lasting performance
- Rock-Solid Positioning - unique “locked” / “unlocked” Twist-Lock system
- Level-Headed - bubble level control
- Heavy Load Capabilities - up to 7 Kg/15.5 lbs, for multiple gear options
- Extra Stability - canopy suspension loop for counterbalance weight
- Alta Link - 3/8 thread bonus connection for any accessory, such as a reflector, articulated or flexible arms, and much more
- Grip and Go - non-slip, all-weather TPU grips on 2 legs
- Firm on its Feet - angled rubber feet to match any terrain (spiked feet available to be purchased separately)
- Bag It and Go – bonus tripod bag with shoulder strap included
Key Product Highlights include:
MACC (Multi-Angle Center Column System): With a unique quick-action center column, you can enjoy quick, simple, and intuitive “twist and lock” positioning at any angle of 15° steps. Plus, range rotation of -90° to +90° supports unlimited creativity, while significantly improving results in any field of photography, from landscape to macro.
Central Column & Lock Mechanism: Our mechanism offers one-handed, effortless, smooth operation and rapid setup, while our unique hexagonal central column ensures enhanced rigidity and stability.
Leg Angle Selector: Achieve perfect positioning and tripod balance to match any terrain by using the four strong and steady leg-angle options of 20°, 40°, 60° or 80°.
Advanced Twist-Lock: Ultra-fast 35° turn to “lock” or “unlock” ensures instant leg extension/contraction. This exceptional new system is engineered to support an unmatched loading capacity in comparison to any other tripod in this segment.
ALTA Link: The tripod canopy is fitted with a 3/8 threaded connector, which allows easy connection with additional accessories, such as lighting equipment and articulated or flexible arms, thus offering multiple creative possibilities.
Superb Build Quality and Multi-Featured: Manufactured with premium material, this high-performance tripod is sturdy and lightweight. Its many features include: Fitted bubble level and dedicated suspension loop to ensure perfect position and additional stability by hanging counterweight or bags; and non-slip, all-weather TPU grips on 2 legs; angled rubber feet to ensure perfect grip on any terrain (ALTA SF spiked feet sold separately). Included bonus: Tripod bag designed to fit any standard head combo.
ALTA BH-100 Head: Offers ultimate control to shoot anywhere within range and achieve the best photographic results. This is a head that can reach any desired position and securely lock into it, or allow you to maneuver the camera in motion with ease, for quick and precise shots.
Bubble Level on Head: 2
Bubble Level on Tripod: 1
Carrying Bag Included: Yes
Extended height: 68.2 in
Feet Type: Rubber Feet (Alta SF Spiked Feet Compatible)
Folded Length: 29
Head Attachment: Fitting 1/4"-20 Screw, 3/8"-16 Screw
Head Specs: Alta BH 100 Ball Head
Head Type: Ball Head
Leg Angles: 4
Leg Diameter: 1.02 in
Leg Lock: 35° (R)EVOLUTION Lock
Leg Sections: 3
Load capacity: 15.4
Max Height: 1700 and above
Panoramic Rotation: Yes
Pan Lock: Yes
Quick Release: Yes
Quick Shoe: QS-60 V2
Reversible Center Column: Yes
Tilt Range: -91° to 35°
Type of Head: Ball Heads
Weight: 2 Kg 850 G