Synco Mic-M1S On-Camera Shotgun Mic Video Microphone with Shock Mount Windshield for DSLR, Camera, Smartphone, Camcorder, Audio Mixer, Recorder, PC
- Cardioid Pickup Pattern: Mic-M1S built in cardioid condenser, is able to pick up audio signals with low self-noise and highlight the speaker in front of the camera. Even in noisy environments, it ensures high clarity sound recording.
- Broad Compatibility: Included with 3.5mm TRS and TRRS cables, Mic-M1S can use with camera series e.g., camera, camcorder, audio recorder, and phone series e.g., smartphone, tablet and laptop.
- Easy & Quick to Setup: Running on plug-in power from your device, SYNCO Mic-M1S adopts plug-and-play and no-button design. The silicone shock mount built with a 1/4” thread is ready to attach the mic to your camera, gimbal, tripod, boompole, or stand.
- Designed for Mobile Shooting: Employing exclusive shock absorption, SYNCO Mic-M1S shotgun microphone minimizes vibrations and the resulting noises while capturing videos in motion, ideal for mobile vlog, short video, interview and live streaming.
- Compact & Lightweight: Plastic body makes Mic-M1S only size 2.8in long and weigh 1.2oz, easily fitting on your camera as well as smaller mobile devices. Less stress on your action filming and on-the-go shooting.
- Mic-M1S Microphone x 1
- 3.5mm TRS Camera Cable x 1
- 3.5mm TRRS Phone Cable x 1
- Shock Mount x 1
- Furry Windshield x 1
- Carrying Bag x 1
- User Manual x 1
|Sensitivity||-35dB re 1 Volt/pasal (18.00mV@94dB SPL)
|Connector||3.5mm TRS/3.5mm TRRS
- Place the small shotgun microphone into the shock mount. Make sure the mic is well balanced and securely sit.
- Cover the front of the microphone with the windshield.
- Connect the microphone to the device using the included microphone cable:
- For CAMERA series such as camera, camcorder, audio recorder, and other audio video recording devices, use the cold shoe to attach the shock mount to the camera and then connect the camera microphone to the device with the 3.5mm TRS camera cable.
- For PHONE series such as smartphone, tablet, and Mac, use the cold shoe or the thread to get the shock mount attached to the smartphone holder (not included) and then connect the external microphone to the device with the 3.5mm TRRS phone cable.
- Open the audio/ video recording App on your device and start your recording.