Samyang XP 10mm F3.5 Canon Mount Manual Focus Lens
Offering an extremely wide angle of view without distortion, the Canon EF-mount Samyang XP 10mm f/3.5 is an ultra-wide prime well-suited to landscape, interior, and architectural applications. Its advanced optical design incorporates aspherical, high refractive index, and extra-low dispersion elements in order to control color fringing and distortion for clearer, more accurate colors and rendering. An Ultra Multi-Coating has also been applied to suppress ghosting and flare for improved contrast when working in bright and backlit conditions. This manual focus lens permits working with subjects as close as 10.6" away, and the aluminum alloy housing is both lightweight and durable to support working in a variety of conditions.
- Super wide-angle prime lens designed for full-frame Canon EF-mount DSLRs, this lens can also be used with APS-C models where it will provide a 16mm equivalent focal length.
- Advanced 18 elements, 11 groups optical design includes three aspherical elements, one high refractive index element, and three extra-low dispersion elements, which all combine to reduce spherical and chromatic aberrations, distortion, and color fringing, as well as improve sharpness, clarity, and color accuracy.
- An Ultra Multi-Coating has been applied to individual elements to minimize ghosting and flare for increased contrast and color neutrality when working in strong lighting conditions.
- Manual focus design permits working with subjects as close as 10.6" away.
- Built-in petal-shaped lens hood blocks stray light from reaching the front element and also offers some physical protection against light impacts.
- Aluminum alloy housing is both durable and lightweight.
Focal Length 10mm
Maximum Aperture f/3.5
Minimum Aperture f/22
Lens Mount Canon EF
Format Compatibility Full-Frame
Angle of View 130°
Minimum Focus Distance 10.24" / 26 cm
Maximum Magnification 0.07x
Optical Design 18 Elements in 11 Groups
Diaphragm Blades 7
Focus Type Manual Focus
Image Stabilization None
Filter Size None
Dimensions (ø x L) 3.74 x 3.86" / 95 x 98.1 mm
Weight 731 g