Omax 52mm Multi-Coated UV Filter for Nikon 50mm f/1.8D Lens
- Works with any lens with a 52mm filter thread; manual or autofocus, digital or film.
- PLEASE VERIFY YOUR CAMERA'S LENS THREAD SIZE BEFORE ORDERING.
- OMAX MULTI-COATED UV FILTER IS suitable for lenses which accept 52mm screw in filters
- Omax 52mm (Multi coated)UV Filter for Nikon, Canon, DSLR. Digital Cameras need special filters. MC Filters eliminate the flare and ghosting prevalent when the CCD or CMOS chips in digital cameras convert light into electrical signals.
- Films and CCDs behind camera lens are sensitive to ultra-violet rays (UV rays). UV rays are invisible to our eyes but when they are recorded on the CCD, the image might look bluish and the colour casts might thus be distorted.
- Excessive bluishness frequently occurs in outdoor photography especially in open shade under a clear, blue sky and near water front while haze is caused mostly by dust particles in the air. When daylight shines through the sky, the particles reflect the short wavelengths of the light more than the long one.
- This UV filter effectively helps eliminating the lack of sharpness, absorbing UV that causes blue cast, as well as reducing distant haze that caused by UV radiation. It also protects your camera lens from dust and scratch.
We Also Recommend
Omax 95mm slim MRC UV Filter for Nikon 200-500mm lens
Omax Combo of Lens Cap, Uv Filter and Lens Hood for Nikon Coolpix P900 Camera
Omax 82mm mc uv Filter for Canon EF24-70mm f/2.8L II USM Lens
Omax 77mm Multi coated UV Filter for Nikon af-s nikkor 24-120 mm Lens