Nikon D750 DSLR Camera with 24-120mm Lens
Packed with an array of powerful features in an incredibly compact frame, the Nikon D750 is the ideal companion on your shooting journeys. As the smallest and lightest Nikon FX-format model, it makes no compromises when it comes to performance with an impressive 24.3 megapixels, EXPEED 4 image-processing engine and ability to shoot 1080/60p, Full HD movies. Experience improved convenience with the tilting LCD monitor as well as the built-in Wi-Fi® function for on-the-spot sharing. With the most sought-after features in one complete package, the Nikon D750 is truly the camera you have been waiting for.
Ignite your creative desires
A serious tool for serious shooters
The D750 has a feature set unlike full-frame DSLRs its size. It uses the same autofocus and metering technology as the D4S and the D810—Nikon's powerful 51-point AF system with 15 cross-type sensors and 3D Color Matrix Metering III with a 91,000-pixel RGB sensor. It's fast and responsive; shoot 6.5 fps at full resolution. And it's endlessly versatile; shoot stills in multiple formats, video with enhanced definition, smooth time-lapse sequences up to 9,999 shots in-camera and more—all with stunning sharpness and rich tonality. Open new compositional possibilities with its 3.2-inch 1,229k dot tilting Vari-angle LCD display, or use a compatible smartphone or tablet as a remote monitor for Live View shooting.
24.3MP FX-format sensor and EXPEED 4
Like every Nikon full-frame DSLR, the D750 achieves a level of image quality few other manufacturers can match. Its newly designed 24.3MP FX-format CMOS image sensor is paired with EXPEED 4 image processing for fast frame rates, a low noise, wide ISO range of 100 to 12,800 (expandable up to ISO 51,200), Full HD video with enhanced definition and reduced noise at high ISO sensitivities, minimal moiré, jaggies and false colors and a Nikon first—autofocus performance down to -3EV. Paired with the versatile array of full-frame or DX-format NIKKOR lenses, the D750 is capable of telling any story you can imagine.
Cutting edge HD video capabilities
With professional video capabilities inspired by the D810 and an array of inputs and outputs, the D750 is as well-suited for recording daily life and events as it is for filmmaking and videography. Simultaneously record uncompressed and compressed Full HD 1080 footage at 60/50/30/25/24p. Manually control ISO, shutter speed and aperture while recording—even use Power Aperture control for smooth iris transitions and Auto ISO for smooth exposure transitions. Use Highlight Display with zebra stripes to confirm exposure, apply Flat Picture Control for easier color grading in post and record at low and high angles with the 3.2-inch tilting Vari-angle LCD.
Built-in Wi-Fi sharing and remote control
Sharing and transferring your favorite D750 photos is fast, easy and fun. Wirelessly connect to the D750 with a compatible smartphone or tablet±, browse the camera's memory card, download your favorite shots and then email them, text them or upload them to your favorite website. You can also use your smart device as a remote monitor and control for the D750—see what the camera sees and fire the shutter. For faster wireless transfers, transmit images over FTP using the WT-5A Wireless Transmitter + UT-1 Communication Unit.
Enjoy the view
A first for a Nikon full-frame DSLR, the D750 features a 3.2-inch 1,229k dot tilting Vari-angle LCD display. It has RGBW alignment and color balance customization, so it can be matched to an external monitor. Use it to shoot from high and low angles, to spot-select white balance during Live View shooting, to access the intuitively redesigned Info. display or to change settings quickly from the separate Photo Shooting and Movie Shooting menus. Match your view and your vision with the 100% coverage optical viewfinder, which has a bright, clear organic EL display system for making adjustments without taking your eye off the action.
Another first for a Nikon full-frame DSLR, the D750 employs a compact, lightweight and slim monocoque body design. The front body and front cover are constructed from carbon-fiber reinforced thermoplastics, while the rear and top covers are magnesium alloy, for a balanced combination of nimbleness and ruggedness. This slim styling and ergonomic layout allow for ample grip space and comfortable handling. And with its energy saving EXPEED 4, you can expect to keep shooting for up to 1,230 shots and up to 55 minutes of recording time.
A creative mix
The D750 is designed to ignite your creativity. It has extensive auto bracketing—up to nine frames in 1/3, 1/5 or 1 EV steps. The already impressive dynamic range of the D750's image sensor can be enhanced with built-in HDR shooting. Combine multiple exposures into one dramatically rich image in-camera. The Special Effects mode lets you apply creative effects like Selective Color, Color Sketch, Miniature Effect and more in real time to both stills and HD videos.
A comprehensive system
The D750 is backed by one of the finest imaging systems available—compatible with the full collection of FX and DX NIKKOR lenses—legendary optics for every story. The camera is also compatible with the Nikon Creative Lighting System of i-TTL Speedlights, and its built-in flash has a Commander Mode, so you can use it to trigger external flashes with precise exposure and color information. Add the optional ME-1 Stereo Microphone for reduced camera noise during video recording, wireless remote controls, MB-D16 Multi-power Battery Pack and so much more.
AF-S NIKKOR 24-120mm f/4G ED VR Lens
The included 24-120mm f/4 lens covers an array of often used focal lengths, ranging from wide-angle to telephoto, and features a constant f/4 maximum aperture for consistent performance throughout the zoom range. VR image stabilization works to minimize the appearance of camera shake by up to 3.5 stops to benefit working in low-light conditions and a Silent Wave Motor provides fast, smooth, and quiet focusing performance that is well-suited to video applications. Two extra-low dispersion elements and three aspherical elements are integrated into the optical design to reduce aberrations and distortions and improve contrast, clarity, and color fidelity. Additionally, multi-layered Super Integrated and Nano Crystal Coatings have also been applied to lens elements to minimize flare and ghosting for optimized light transmission.
Other Camera Features
- Pairing video and still imaging capabilities, in-camera time lapse shooting is possible using the built-in intervalometer to record up to 9999 consecutive exposures at variable intervals. Exposure smoothing can also be applied to groups of sequentially-recorded images in order to produce a naturally-appearing time lapse straight from the camera.
- Dedicated Photo Shooting and Movie Shooting menus aid in easily accessing dedicated settings and controls depending on the medium you are working with
- Special Effects modes can be applied to both still and video files for in-camera creative enhancement.
- Auto ISO sensitivity control allows you to select a minimum shutter speed at which camera shake can be controlled from and then will automatically set the ISO value in order to best render the scene. A maximum sensitivity level can also be set in order to maintain overall noise levels.
- Spot White Balance control for live view shooting makes setting the white balance as easy as pointing to the area in the frame that should be white.
- Picture Control modes allow you to set predefined looks to imagery in-camera and include Landscape, Monochrome, Neutral, Portrait, Standard, Vivid, Flat, and user-customizable settings.
- Special Effects modes allow you to creatively enhance imagery in-camera: Night Vision, Color Sketch, Miniature Effect, Selective Color, Silhouette, High Key, and Low Key.
- A range of scene modes can be employed to base exposure settings on pre-defined, detected scene types: Portrait, Landscape, Child, Sports, Close Up, Night Portrait, Night Landscape, Party/Indoor, Beach/Snow, Sunset, Dusk/Dawn, Pet Portrait, Candlelight, Blossom, Autumn Colors, and Food. Playback functions: Auto Image Rotation, Full-Frame and Thumbnail (4, 9, or 72 images or calendar), Highlights, Histogram Display, Image Comment , Movie Playback, Movie Slideshow, Playback with Zoom, and Slideshow.
- In-camera image editing: Color Balance, Color Outline, Color Sketch, D-Lighting, Distortion Control, Edit Movie, Filter Effects, Fisheye, Image Overlay, Miniature Effect, Monochrome, NEF (RAW) Processing, Perspective Control, Quick Retouch, Red-Eye Correction, Resize, Selective Color, Side-by-Side Comparison, Straighten, and Trim.
- Language support: Arabic, Bengali, Brazilian Portuguese, Bulgarian, Chinese (Simplified and Traditional), Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Marathi, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Spanish, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, and Vietnamese.
- D750 Body Only: 1pcs
- 24-120mm lens: 1pcs
- EN-EL15 Rechargeable Li-ion Battery: 1pcs
- MH-25A Battery Charger: 1pcs
- UC-E17 USB Cable: 1pcs
- AN-DC14 Strap: 1pcs
- BF-1B Body Cap: 1pcs
- DK-5 Eyepiece Cap: 1pcs
- DK-21 Rubber Eyecup: 1pcs
Package Dimensions: 55 x 24.38 x 18.03 cm; 1.62 Kilograms
Batteries: 1 Lithium ion batteries required. (included)
Item model number: D750
Included Memory Card Size: 16 GB
Display Technology: LCD
Standing screen display size: 3.2 Inches
Display Type: LCD
Optical Zoom: 1 x
Max Resolution: 24.3 MP
Optical Sensor Resolution: 24.3 MP
Min Focal Length: 150 Millimeters
Video Capture Resolution: 1080p
Batteries Included: Yes
Batteries Required: Yes
Battery Cell Composition: Lithium Ion
Connector Type: Wi-Fi
Form Factor: DSLR
Flash Modes: Description Automatic
Lens Type: Wide Angle
Viewfinder Type: Optical
Item Weight: 1 kg 620 g