Nikon D3500 dslr camera with nikkor 18-55mm & 70-300MM Camera lens
- Regular price
- Rs. 48,950.00
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Rs. 48,950.00
- Unit price
You don't need to be a photographer to know a great photo when you see one. And you don't need to be a photographer to take a great photo—you just need the D3500. It's as easy to use as a point-and-shoot, but it takes beautiful DSLR photos and videos that get noticed. It feels outstanding in your hands, sturdy and balanced with controls where you want them. It's compact, durable and versatile, ideal for travel. And it works seamlessly with compatible smartphones, making it easier than ever to share your great photos. Even if you've never picked up a DSLR camera, you can take beautiful pictures with D3500.
24.2MP DX-Format Sensor and EXPEED 4 Processor
The 24.2 megapixel DX-format CMOS sensor and EXPEED 4 processor work together to produce overall high image quality with notable detail, dynamic range, color accuracy, and low-light sensitivity to a native ISO 25600. Additionally, the sensor's design omits an optical low-pass filter in order to acquire the greatest sharpness and detail from subjects. The EXPEED 4 processor also enables a wealth of speed throughout the camera system, including support for Full HD 1080p movie recording and a full-resolution continuous shooting rate of 5 fps.
SnapBridge Bluetooth Connectivity
Supporting a wealth of sharing and tagging possibilities, the D3500 features built-in SnapBridge connectivity to permit seamless transferring of imagery to a mobile device. BLE (Bluetooth Low Energy) technology enables communication between the camera and a smart device, and allows for automatic 2MP image transfers as you shoot. SnapBridge requires a one-time setup, for up to five unique devices, and also works in conjunction with NIKON IMAGE SPACE for backing up files and sharing imagery.
Multi-CAM 1000 Autofocus Sensor
Benefitting the high image quality is an apt AF system that employs 11 distinct AF points to quickly acquire focus in a range of lighting conditions from -1 to +19 EV.
Full HD Movie Recording
Full HD 1920 x 1080p movie recording is supported in multiple frame rates up to 60 fps, as well as HD 720p, in the MPEG-4 AVC/H.264 format. During recording, full-time autofocus can be employed, with face-detection and subject-tracking capabilities, for ensured sharpness with a wide variety of subject types. Additionally, a built-in monaural microphone can be used to record high-quality sound during movie recording.
Redesigned body is more compact, lighter in weight, and has nearly all of the rear controls on the right-hand side of the grip for easier one-handed control.
Rear 3.0" 921k-dot LCD offers a large, bright means for live view shooting, menu navigation, or image playback.
Eye-level pentamirror optical viewfinder provides a natural means for composing stills.
Built-in pop-up flash can be used to provide additional illumination when working in low-light conditions. A hot shoe is also available for working with an optional external flash.
The included EN-EL14a lithium-ion battery provides approximately 1550 shots per charge.
AF-P DX NIKKOR 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G VR Lens
Included with the camera body is the standard zoom AF-P DX NIKKOR 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G VR lens, which provides a 35mm-equivalent focal length range of 27-82.5mm. Featuring an integrated pulse stepping motor, this lens exhibits exceptionally smooth, fast, and quiet autofocus performance to suit both stills and video recording. The optical design incorporates a pair of aspherical elements and a Super Integrated Coating is also featured to suppress lens flare and ghosting. Additionally, this lens also features Vibration Reduction image stabilization to minimize the appearance of camera shake when shooting handheld.
Nikon AF-P DX NIKKOR 70-300mm f/4.5-6.3G ED Lens
An evolution of the tested DX telephoto zoom, the AF-P DX NIKKOR 70-300mm f/4.5-6.3G ED from Nikon is a 105-450mm-equivalent lens featuring an updated focusing mechanism along with a compact form factor. One extra-low dispersion element is used in the optical design to greatly reduce color fringing and chromatic aberrations throughout the zoom range in order to maintain image clarity. A Super Integrated Coating has also been applied to minimize reflections and flare for greater contrast. Suiting both photo and video applications, the AF-P designation indicates the use of a pulse stepping motor that offers notably quiet, fast, and precise autofocus performance.
- Telephoto zoom is designed for DX-format Nikon F-mount cameras and provides a 105-450mm equivalent focal length.
- One extra-low dispersion element greatly reduces color fringing and chromatic aberrations in order to produce greater clarity and color accuracy.
- A Super Integrated Coating has been applied to individual elements to suppress internal reflections, flare, and ghosting for improved contrast and color accuracy when working in strong lighting conditions.
- AF-P pulse motor uses stepping motors to deliver impressively smooth, quiet, and fast autofocus performance that is well-suited to both stills and video applications.
- Rounded seven-blade diaphragm promotes a pleasing out of focus quality that benefits the use of shallow depth of field and selective focus techniques.
- Autofocus switch has been removed from the lens design for a sleek profile; this operation is now accessible in compatible cameras' menu systems.
Other Camera Features
- A helpful Guide Mode is available to aid in becoming acquainted with the D3500 through a series of step-by-step tutorials.
- A range of Special Effects are available to creatively refine the look of imagery in-camera, and include Night Vision, Super Vivid, Pop, Photo Illustration, Toy Camera Effect, Miniature Effect, Selective Color, Silhouette, High Key, and Low Key.
- Picture Control modes can be directly accessed via a dedicated button and allow you to set predefined looks to imagery in-camera, and include Flat, Landscape, Monochrome, Neutral, Portrait, Standard, Vivid, and user-customizable settings.
- Active D-Lighting helps to preserve both highlight and shadow details when working in contrast-rich scenarios, such as backlit lighting. Utilizing the EXPEED 4 processor's power, a more controlled image will be produced with brightness values closer to how they are naturally seen. This mode is suitable for working with moving subjects.
- Scene Auto Selector is an automatic mode that intelligently identifies your subject and shooting scenario, selects a proper Scene Mode to apply, and adjusts exposure settings to best render the scene at hand.
- Scene Modes: Auto, Auto (Flash Off), Child, Close-up, Landscape, Night Portrait, Portrait, and Sports.
- In-Camera Image Editing features: Color Outline, Color Sketch, D-Lighting, Distortion Control, Filter Effects, Fisheye, Image Overlay, Miniature Effect, Monochrome, NEF (RAW) Processing, Painting, Perspective Control, Photo Illustration, Quick Retouch, Red-Eye Correction, Resize, Selective Color, Straighten, and Trim.
- Language support: English, French, Portuguese (Brazil), and Spanish.
Nikon D3500 DSLR Camera With 18-55mm Lens Specs
Product Dimensions 12.4 x 7.01 x 9.7 cm;
Weight 390.09 Grams
Batteries 1 Lithium ion batteries required. (included)
Flash Memory Installed Size 128
Flash Memory Type SDHC, SDXC, SD Card
Included Memory Card Size 512 GB
Digital Storage Capacity 13.2 GB
Hardware Interface AV Port
Resolution Full hd (1920x1080)
Special Features Special effects modes (night vision; super vivid; pop; photo illustration; toy camera effect; miniature effect; selective color; silhouette; high key; low key)
Standing screen display size 3 Inches
Display Type LCD
Image Stabilization Optical
Optical Zoom 3 x
Max Resolution 24.7 MP
Optical Sensor Resolution 24.2 MP
Max Shutter Speed 1/4000 to 30 s Seconds
Min Shutter Speed 30 Seconds
Min Aperture 38 f
Min Focal Length 18 Millimeters
Video Capture Resolution 1080p
Batteries Included Yes
Batteries Required Yes
Battery Cell Composition Lithium Ion
Continuous Shooting Speed 5 fps
Connector Type Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, NFC
Lens Type Standard
Mounting Type Nikon F
Viewfinder Type Optical
Includes Rechargeable Battery Yes
Has Self Timer Yes
Includes External Memory No
Nikon AF-P DX NIKKOR 70-300mm F/4.5-6.3G ED Lens Specs:
Focal Length 70 to 300mm
Maximum Aperture f/4.5 to 6.3
Minimum Aperture f/32
Lens Mount Nikon F
Format Compatibility APS-C
Angle of View 22° 50' to 5° 20'
Minimum Focus Distance 3.61' / 1.1 m
Maximum Magnification 0.22x
Optical Design 14 Elements in 10 Groups
Diaphragm Blades 7, Rounded
Focus Type Autofocus
Image Stabilization No
Filter Size 58 mm (Front)
Dimensions (ø x L) 2.83 x 4.92" / 72 x 125 mm
Weight 400 g
- D3500 Camera body: 1pcs
- 18-55mm Lens: 1pcs
- 70-300mm lens: 1pcs
- 16gb SD mrmory card: 1pcs
- DK-25 Rubber eyecup: 1pcs
- BF-1B Body Cap: 1pcs
- EN-EL14a Rechargeable Li-ion Battery: 1pcs
- MH-24 Battery Charger: 1pcs