Nikon AF-S Nikkor 24-120mm F/4G ED VR Lens
Designed for utmost versatility, the AF-S NIKKOR 24-120mm f/4G ED VR gives you the freedom to shoot wide-angles, close-ups and everything in between with just one lens. With its enhanced optics, advanced Vibration Reduction and Silent Wave Motor(SWM) technology, this portable performer offers amazing autofocusing speed and image quality.
OPEN UP A WORLD OF POSSIBILITIES
The AF-S NIKKOR 24-120mm f/4G ED VR is a versatile addition to your lens collection. Its 5x zoom makes it easy to capture stunning landscapes, portraits, wedding photos and distant subjects when travelling. For gorgeous images and impressive speeds at any distance, the sophisticated design allows you to maintain its maximum f/4 aperture throughout the focal range.
SUPERIOR IMAGES THROUGH INNOVATION
State-of-the-art optical elements enable this lens to unleash the full potential of our DSLRs. Extra-low Dispersion glass elements minimise chromatic aberrations while Nano Crystal Coat reduces ghosting and flare, producing photos and videos with superb contrast and colour in a wide range of lighting environments.
Our sophisticated Vibration Reduction image stabilisation reduces blur caused by camera shake. This enhances performance by 3.5 stops, delivering superb sharpness when shooting handheld or when lighting is less than ideal.
1) Compact and versatile 5x standard zoom lens with f/4 maximum aperture
Perfect for landscapes, portraits, weddings and distant subjects offering a constant maximum aperture to maintain exposure settings throughout the entire zoom range and VR II Image Stabilization.
2) Extended range on Nikon DX-format D-SLR cameras
Angle of view is equivalent to a focal length of 36-180mm in FX/35mm format.
3) Nikon VR II (Vibration Reduction) Image Stabilization
Vibration Reduction, engineered specifically for each VR NIKKOR lens, enables handheld shooting at up to 4 shutter speeds slower than would otherwise be possible, assuring dramatically sharper still images and video capture.
4) Nano Crystal Coat
Further reduces ghosting and interior flare across a wide range of wavelengths for even greater image clarity.
5) Extra-low Dispersion (ED) Elements
Offers superior sharpness and color correction by effectively minimizing chromatic aberration, even at the widest aperture setting.
6) Aspherical Lens Elements
Aspherical lens elements virtually eliminate coma and other types of aberration, even when shooting at the widest available aperture.
- M/A Focus Mode Switch
- Enables quick changes between manual and autofocus operation.
- Internal Focus (IF)
- Provides fast and quiet autofocus without changing the length of the lens, retaining working distance throughout the focus range.
- Exclusive Nikon Silent Wave Motor (SWM)
- Enables fast, accurate and quiet autofocus.
- Nikon Super Integrated Coating (SIC)
- Enhances light transmission efficiency and offers superior color consistency and reduced flare.
- Rounded 9-Blade Diaphragm
- Renders more natural appearance of out-of-focus image areas.
Focal Length 24 to 120mm
Maximum Aperture f/4
Minimum Aperture f/22
Lens Mount Nikon F
Format Compatibility Full-Frame
Angle of View 84° to 20° 30'
Minimum Focus Distance 1.48' / 45 cm
Maximum Magnification 0.24x
Optical Design 17 Elements in 13 Groups
Diaphragm Blades 9, Rounded
Focus Type Autofocus
Image Stabilization Yes
Filter Size 77 mm (Front)
Dimensions (ø x L) 3.31 x 4.06" / 84 x 103 mm
Weight 1.56 lb / 710 g