Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 35mm F/1.8G Camera lens (Black)
The AF-S DX NIKKOR 35mm f/1.8G is optimised to produce stunning images with our DX-format DSLRs, delivering a quality that you’d expect from a prime lens. It achieves excellent sharpness, coupled with gentle background blurs that are perfect for gorgeous portraits and close-ups. A wide maximum aperture of f/1.8 offers amazing low-light performance, making it a versatile performer for a wide range of photography.
MORE CREATIVE CONTROL FOR INSPIRED IMAGES
The AF-S DX NIKKOR 35mm f/1.8G is the ideal lens for a wide range of subjects, from cityscapes and street portraiture to highly detailed close-ups. This lens offers the photographer extreme control over depth of field, allowing for endless creative possibilities. Shoot at f/1.8 maximum aperture to create softly blurred backgrounds that beautifully isolate your subjects, or simply decrease the aperture to capture every detail in perfect clarity.
PRIME PERFORMANCE IN ANY LIGHTING
The wide f/1.8 maximum aperture allows you to make the most of available light, resulting in stunning images in any lighting condition. The Aspherical lens and Extra-low Dispersion glass elements virtually eliminate ghosting and flare – giving you exceptional contrast and definition indoors or outdoors, from morning until night. For quick and quiet autofocusing, the lens features our Silent Wave Motor (SWM) and Rear Focusing system. A handy M/A focus mode allows you to manually fine-tune the focus to create soft, dream-like images.
- DX-format, normal single-focal-length lens with 35mm focal length (picture angle is equivalent to a focal length of 52.5mm in FX and 35mm formats)
- Large maximum aperture of f/1.8
- Silent Wave Motor (SWM) ensures smooth, quiet AF operation
- High-performance optical system with aspherical lens delivers superior reproduction capability.
- Compact, well-balanced design when attached to small SLRs
- Two focus modes available — M/A (manual-priority autofocus) and M (manual focus)
- Metal mount
- Natural blur effect thanks to seven-blade rounded diaphragm
Lens Construction (Elements/Groups) 8/6 (with one hybrid aspherical lens)
Picture Angle with Nikon DX Format 44°
Minimum f/stop 22
Closest focusing distance 0.3m
Maximum reproduction ratio 0.16x
Filter Attachment Size 52mm
Lens Cap Snap-on
Lens Hood HB-46
Lens Case CL-0913
Dimensions (from the camera lens mounting flange) Approx. 70 x 52.5 mm
Weight (approx.) Approx. 200 g
We Also Recommend
Nikon af-p dx Nikkor 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6g vr lens
Nikon af-p dx Nikkor 70-300mm f/4.5-6.3g ed lens
Canon EF-S 24mm F/2.8 STM Lens
Nikon Nikkor Z 24-200mm F/4-6.3 vr Lens