Meco 49mm MC CPL Filter
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
- It is a perfect combination of high-quality polarizing material and multi-coated optical lenses after being processed with special UV radiation technology.
- It stops the diffuse reflection caused by polarized light in the sunlight, which enhanced the image contrast and color saturation, and thus ensured the image quality.
- It can be installed on the lenses permanently which does not require you to constantly install and dismantle it.
- It improves the image contrast and color saturation under blue sky and is a must for landscape shooting.
- Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 STM Lens
- Canon EF-S 35mm f/2.8 Macro IS STM Lens
- Canon EF-M 15-45mm f/3.5-6.3 IS STM Lens
- Sigma 70mm f/2.8 DG Macro Art Lens for Sony E
- Sony DT 50mm f/1.8 SAM Lens
- Sony DT 30mm f/2.8 Macro SAM Lens
- Sony E 35mm f/1.8 OSS Lens
- Sony FE 50mm f/1.8 Lens
- Sony FE 28mm f/2 Lens
We Also Recommend
Meco 82mm Variable Neutral Density Filter MC ND2-400
Sale price Rs. 5,299.00 Rs. 5,299.00
Save Rs. 1,200
Meco 95mm MC CPL Filter
Sale price Rs. 4,899.00 Rs. 4,899.00
Save Rs. 1,100
Meco 86mm MC CPL Filter
Sale price Rs. 4,199.00 Rs. 4,199.00
Save Rs. 800
MECO 77mm Variable Neutral Density Filter MC ND2-400
Sale price Rs. 3,999.00 Rs. 3,999.00
Save Rs. 1,000