Godox TT350S Mini Thinklite TTL Flash for Sony Cameras
With full support for Sony ADI / P-TTL, including high-speed sync, and a built-in 2.4GHz radio system, the compact Godox TT350S Mini Thinklite TTL Flash is an excellent everyday companion for your camera. With a lightweight design and guide number of 118' at ISO 100 and 105mm, the TT350S is useful for both on-camera and off-camera operation. Users can also use it as an optical slave in addition to use as a radio TTL master/slave unit. It is versatile as well with the ability to tilt from -7 to 90° and rotate 270°.
Multiple functions and features are built into the unit, including HSS, stroboscopic flash, 1st and 2nd curtain sync, and more. It is also easy to use with a rear LCD and it works quickly with a recycle time of 0.1-2.2 seconds. Additionally, it runs on just two AA batteries.
- An integrated 2.4 GHz X radio system is incorporated into the TT350S for wireless triggering. Able to be set up as a master or slave, this flash will help you create a versatile lighting setup with a range of 328' and support for 16 channels and three groups. It can also work with an optional X series transmitter for creating more elaborate setups.
- Being compatible with Sony's ADI / P-TTL system, users will enjoy numerous automated flash settings and the ability to use functions such as high-speed sync.
- With a guide number of 118' at ISO 100 and 105mm the TT350S will illuminate most subjects. It also features a zoom head with a range of 24-105mm and a 14mm wide-angle panel for using a variety of different lenses.
- Manual power control from 1/1 to 1/128 in 1/3 EV steps.
- The flash head can be tilted from -7 to 90° and rotated a total of 270° for controlling bounce and where the light falls on the scene.
Guide Number : 118.11' / 36 m at ISO 100 (105 mm Position)
Coverage : Full-Frame 24 to 105 mm 14 mm (with Wide-Angle Adapter)
Auto Zoom Head : Yes
Bounce Head : -7 to +90°
Swivel Head : 360°
Flash Duration : 1/350 to 1/20000 Second
Recycle Time : Approx. 0.1 to 2.2 Seconds
Secondary Illumination : None
Exposure Control : Sony ADI / P-TTL
Flash Modes : Hi-Speed Sync
Power Range : 1/1 to 1/128
Flash Compensation : -3 to +3 EV (1/3 EV Steps)
Wireless Operation : Radio (TTL/Manual) Up to 98.43' / 30 m Optical Pulse (TTL/Manual) Up to 49.21' / 15 m (Master, Slave)
Wireless Channels : 16
Wireless Groups : 3
Remote Timing Modes : Instant Sync Skip Preflash
Internal Power : 2 x AA (Alkaline, NiMH)
External Power Pack Compatible : No
Mount : Shoe
Off-Camera Terminal : None
Package Weight : 324 g
Box Dimensions (LxWxH) : 6.6 x 3.4 x 2.6"