Fujifilm X-S10 Mirrorless camera (Black)
The portability and power of this camera will let you connect with your subjects like never before.
FUJIFILM X-S10 helps unleash your creativity to its fullest extent.
X-S10’s small, compact frame is designed to lighten the load on both your mind and your body, letting you explore your surroundings more freely and allowing you to, literally, take your photography further. It may weigh just 465g (16.4oz), but it doesn’t compromise on build quality or high-end features. The lighter load simply leaves you with more energy to make one more photo, or have more space to carry another lens, giving you a chance to take your photography to new places.
Dependable Autofocus for those Important Moments
With lightning-fast, accurate, and tenacious low-light autofocus, even the most fleeting of subjects are yours to photograph, so there’s nothing to get in the way of your creativity. Able to acquire focus in just 0.02 sec, advanced Face and Eye Detection AF means your portraits come in crystal clear and fast-moving subjects are easy to keep sharp consistently with Tracking AF. Even in dimly lit interiors or night-time scenes, there’s no stopping you.
Compose with Clarity, Even in the Dark.
Enjoy Uncompromising Image Quality Wherever Your Photography Takes You.
Within its compact body, X-S10 is equipped with a high-performance, five-axis In-Body Image Stabilization (IBIS) unit, which provides vibration reduction for those times you need it most. This high-performance gyroscope and accelerometer help to steady camera shake, allowing for sharper images. This means you can hand-hold the camera at shutter speeds up to six times slower than normal for still images or use it to help create smooth footage in video. Additionally, X-S10’s IBIS also synchronizes with Optical Image Stabilization (OIS) system lenses to deliver powerful and reliable image stabilization performance.
Customize it to Suit Your Needs.
Create Personal Settings to Always Be Ready.
Offering full customization and adapting flawlessly to your style of photography, X-S10 lets you work faster, smarter, and more instinctively. Dedicated Function Settings let you recall frequently used menu items with a single push. You can also store your favorite settings to one of the mode dial’s four custom positions, allowing you to instantly switch between the most appropriate setup for the subject in your frame.
Images are ready Straight Out of Camera. Instantly Share Your Stories.
Connect with Bluetooth or Wi-Fi to easily send images to your smartphone and upload your favorite photos directly to social networking sites or instantly print and share your best images by linking up with a compatible instax™ printer.
Turn Everyday Life into Dramatic Movies
With its high-resolution 4K output that is oversampled from pure 6K data, easy to use recording modes, and intuitive controls, FUJIFILM X-S10 lets you record beautifully detailed and natural-looking footage to create high-quality, professional movies. You can even switch to Full HD mode and record at 240fps, to achieve a 10x slow-motion effect for those times where every part of the action needs to be seen.
- High-resolution 2.36m-dot OLED electronic viewfinder has a 0.62x magnification for bright and clear eye-level viewing.
- Vari-angle 3.0" 1.04m-dot LCD has a touchscreen design for intuitive operation and playback, and the articulating design greatly benefits working from high and low shooting angles. This vari-angle design also means you can close the screen against the camera body, hiding it from view for distraction-free shooting.
- Despite the compact design, a large righthand grip enables solid and stable handling for comfortable all-day use.
- The top plate incorporates a series of physical controls, including a dedicated exposure mode dial and two additional top dials, for fast, intuitive control over camera and exposure settings.
- Rear joystick is available for intuitive selecting and switching of AF points as well as menu navigation and image playback.
- Integrated Bluetooth and Wi-Fi connectivity allows for wirelessly sharing images to a mobile device or to use the device to remotely control the camera.
- Single SD memory card slot supports up to the UHS-I standard for fast and flexible file storage.
- Included NP-W126S battery provides approximately 325 frames per charge.
Film Simulation Modes
- Taking advantage of FUJIFILM's vast history in traditional film-based photography, the X-S10 integrates several Film Simulation modes, which mimic the look and feel of some of FUJIFILM's classic film types:
- Provia: The standard contrast and normal saturation color transparency film
- Velvia: High contrast, high color saturation, and vivid color transparency film
- Astia: Subdued contrast and color saturation with a look that is ideal for portraits
- Classic Chrome: Delivers muted tones and deep color reproduction, similar to a dated slide film
- Classic Neg: Muted contrast but vibrant colors with a vintage filmic feel
- PRO Neg: Available with both Hi and Std. contrast options, this mimics the punchy-but-natural feeling of their professional-grade color negative film
- Eterna: For a cinematic look, this provides a flat color, low saturation look well-suited to post-production color grading
- Eterna Bleach Bypass: Refines the standard Eterna look with a higher key, higher contrast feeling while maintaining the overall desaturated look
- Acros: Based on the popular B&W film, this monochrome mode has a distinct tonality and graininess and can be used along with Yellow, Red, and Green contrast filter effects
- B&W: Straightforward and classic black and white effect with Yellow, Red, and Green contrast filter options
- Sepia: Everyone's favorite old-timey look mimicking the popular alternative process
- In addition to simulating specific film types, a Grain Effect mode is also available to replicate the look of old film photos with an organic textured appearance, which is especially noticeable when printing. Color Chrome and Color Chrome Blue effects are also available to deepen color, tonal response, and gradation with higher saturation colors.
Included with the camera body is the XF 16-80mm f/4 R OIS WR; a versatile 24-120mm-equivalent zoom, spanning wide-angle to medium-telephoto, and featuring a constant f/4 maximum aperture. Complementing this flexible design is an advanced optical layout, which includes a trio of aspherical elements and one ED aspherical element that help to minimize a variety of aberrations in order to produce high sharpness and clarity. A Super EBC coating also improves contrast and color neutrality by reducing flare and ghosting when working in strong lighting conditions. Also benefitting use in a variety of situations is a quick and quiet autofocus system along with a six stop-effective image stabilization system that minimizes the appearance of camera shake. Additionally, the lens is fully weather-sealed for working in inclement conditions.
XF 18-55mm f/2.8-4 R LM OIS Lens
Bundled with the camera body is a versatile zoom that covers many different scenarios. The XF 18-55mm f/2.8-4 R LM OIS lens features a 27-84mm equivalent focal length that covers wide angle to telephoto perspectives with ease. The f/2.8-4 maximum aperture range ensures both speed and compactness in terms of design and it features three aspherical and one extra low dispersion element for combating aberrations. Also, a linear autofocus motor ensures fast performance while an optical image stabilizer will limit the effects of camera shake.
Product Dimensions 12.6 x 6.54 x 8.51 cm
Batteries 1 Lithium ion batteries required. (included)
Card Reader Secure Digital Card
Special Features Time-lapse
Mounting Hardware Camera Body & Lens
Display Type LCD
Has Image Stabilization Yes
Optical Zoom 5 x
Max Resolution 26 MP
Optical Sensor Resolution 24 MP
Max Vertical Resolution 4160 Pixels
Max Shutter Speed 1/32000 Seconds
Min Shutter Speed 4 Seconds
Min Aperture 22
Min Focal Length 16 Millimeters
Video Capture Resolution 2160p
Batteries Included Yes
Battery Cell Composition Lithium Ion
Continuous Shooting Speed 30
Total Usb Ports 1
Connector Type Wi-Fi
Device interface - primary Touchscreen, Buttons
Form Factor Mirrorless
Lens Type Zoom
Mounting Type Fuji
Viewfinder Type Electronic
Has Auto Focus Yes
Includes Rechargeable Battery Yes
Has Self Timer Yes
Includes External Memory No