Fujifilm X-A7 24.2 MP mirrorless digital camera with xc 15-45mm Lens
The Fujifilm X-A7 is an entry-level APS-C camera with a 24-megapixel sensor, a fully-articulating 2.76M dot 3.5” touchscreen, a hybrid autofocus system with nearly 100 percent coverage, and Bluetooth and Wi-Fi connectivity inside a lightweight and compact body that comes in a variety of colors. It replaces the X-A5 and although the camera bodies may look very similar, the X-A7 features some substantial upgrades on the inside and out.
- New 24.2MP APS-C CMOS Image Sensor uses Copper wiring construction to achieve advanced AF performance
- With the large 3.5" 16:9 aspect ratio Vari-angle LCD screen, it’s easy to frame, record and review video and vlogs for creative and cinematic results.
- The camera records 4K at a smooth 30p with no cropping for great, big-screen results.
- Give your photos the look you want using Fujifilm’s unique “Film Simulation” mode. You can select your favorite color on LCD while checking the differences using the live view.
- Use your finger on the touch screen to adjust the beautiful and natural blur behind your subject for a more creative look.
- The advanced Face/Eye Detection auto focus lets you create professional looking focused portraits and, using the 180-degree flip screen, lets you take great selfies that ensure the perfect framing.
- The X-A7 tracks faces and eyes quickly and accurately when your subject are in action.
Product Dimensions: 11.9 x 4.1 x 6.8 cm
Product Weight: 320 Grams
Batteries: 1 Lithium-ion batteries required. (included)
Connector Type: Bluetooth, USB, HDMI, WI-FI