Yongnuo YN-300-II 300 LED Camera/Video Light with remote
The 300-II LED Variable-Color On-Camera Light is one of a series of on-camera LED lights from Yongnuo Digital. This compact, 3200–5500K tungsten/daylight-adjustable unit offers two dimming modes (rough and fine), an IR remote control, four barndoors, a power-on/luminance adjustment knob, and four filter panels. Up to eight lights can be grouped via the IR remote control.
Designed to work with most DSLRs and small camcorders, the 300-II LED Variable-Color On-Camera Light can be powered using a Sony NP-F series battery (not included) or an optional AC adapter (not included). A push-button LED status bar shows the remaining battery power. A 5800mAh NP-F battery (not included) will power the light for up to 130 minutes. The 300-II LED Variable-Color On-Camera Light has three mounting options to your camera via a hot shoe, on a flat surface using the mini plate, or handheld using the included handle.
- 150 daylight and 150 tungsten–balanced LEDs, 3200–5500K variable color temperature
- Barndoors, four filter panels, CT filters, remote control, and handle are included
- Requires an L-series type battery (not included), or an optional 8V, 5A DC power supply (not included)
- Included 8-channel IR remote control works up to 49' away
- Up to 130 minutes of runtime when using a 5800mAh NP-F battery (not included)
- Push-button remaining battery-charge LED display
- Mount directly onto a camera via the hot shoe, or use the mini-plate mount on flat surfaces
- Power/luminance adjustment knob
Color Temperature: 3200 to 5500K
Product Dimensions: 19.81 x 17.27 x 7.37 cm
Product Weight: 816.47 Grams