Fujifilm XC 35mm F2 Prime Lens for Fuji X series XT-200 , XT-3 , XA-7
Compact and lightweight standard prime Lens:
The FUJINON XC35mm F2 lens gives an equivalent to 52mm on a 35mm format. Weighing just 130g and measuring 46.5mm in length, this new prime lens has nine elements including two aspherical lens elements in six groups, producing sharp and crisp images. AF operation is quick and near silent thanks to the use of an internal focus system*1, which uses a stepping motor*2, making it drive the focus lens elements fast and accurately. The lens produces creamy bokeh while offering excellent portability and high-speed AF.
- Prime normal-length lens is designed for APS-C-format FUJIFILM X-mount mirrorless cameras and provides a 53mm equivalent focal length.
- Bright f/2 maximum aperture benefits working in difficult lighting conditions and also offers greater control over depth of field.
- Two aspherical elements limit distortion and spherical aberration in order to realize greater sharpness and accurate rendering.
- Stepping motor autofocus system is fast, near-silent, and precise, making it suitable for both stills and video applications. It also uses an internal focusing design to maintain the overall length of the lens during use and to promote quicker focusing response.
- Rounded nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.
Type FUJINON XC35mmF2
Lens configuration 9 elements 6 groups (includes two aspherical elements)
Focal length f=35mm (53mm in 35mm format equivalent)
Angle of view 44.2°
Max. aperture F2
Min. aperture F16
Aperture control Number of blades: 9 (rounded diaphragm opening)
Step size: 1/3EV (19 steps))
Focus range 35cm - ∞
Max. magnification 0.14x
External dimensions: Diameter x Length*1 (approx.) ø58.4mm x 46.5mm
Weight*2 (approx.) 130g
Filter size ø43mm
Accessories included Lens cap: FLCP-43
We Also Recommend
Nikon af-p dx Nikkor 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6g vr lens
Nikon af-p dx Nikkor 70-300mm f/4.5-6.3g ed lens
Canon EF-S 24mm F/2.8 STM Lens
Nikon Nikkor Z 24-200mm F/4-6.3 vr Lens